Currently, we start the development of a new to-be-stable branch of Coincer. This one is being developed in C and will be targetted for use by end users (still with a possibility to run in a headless mode on a server).
- New P2P layer (bootstrap, joining&leaving the network, routing, resisting attacks)
- JSON configuration file loading
- Communication between daemon and user interface
- TUI (ncurses, probably)
- New trading protocol
- Automatisation of the trading process
- Securing keys
- Continuation of unfinished trades after restarting Coincer
- Research on altcoins, their activity, user base, status of development, available OPs and other needed features.
- Protocol support for multiple (atomic) trading protocols to choose from (to support various altcoins).
- Flexible way for adding support for new coins.
Last update: 7 Jun 2018